Our Dedicated Team
He used to serve Bank of China Hong Kong and Bank of China Thailand, Dah Sing Bank Hong Kong and Korea Investment bank, Woori Global Asia Markets Limited.
Gareth Williams came to the Far East in 1974 on a Government contract then in 1979 moved to Vigers, a UK company who had been awarded a building surveying contract in connection with the MTR. His role was to start the General Practice / Valuation and Agency sides of the business. He became Chairman and CEO of Vigers.
In 2002 he became the Chief Executive of Knight Frank in Hong Kong and in 2004 moved to Wheelock Properties as Investment Director of the listed company to asset manage the non-core portfolio and acquire and dispose of real estate investments.
With 40 years experience in Hong Kong in all aspects of real estate acquisitions, disposals, valuation, property management, research and general advice, he is now a Senior Advisor to the Board of Cresval Corporate Advisory Group in Hong Kong in the fields of:
- Expert Witness reports and presentation on real estate matters in court and arbitration and litigation support work.
- Property investment acquisition and due diligence
- Lease negotiations for commercial property at inception and lease renewals / rent reviews
- Specialist property valuations
- Rating Assessment negotiations
- Acquisition and disposal of investment properties and advice relating thereto.
Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Member of the Academy of Experts
Registered Professional Surveyor - General Practice (Hong Kong)
He has also sat on the Lands Tribunal for a period of 9 months as the Member